International Pioneers School Bangkok, Thailand
- Responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children ages 5 to 6.
- Instructed and guided students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' various needs and interests.
- Provided a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Planned and conducted activities for a balanced program of instruction and demonstration that provided students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepared children for higher years by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to continue with challenging tasks.
- Established clear learning objectives for Maths and Science lessons, units, and projects, and communicated those objectives to children.
- Prepared, administered, and graded tests and assignments to evaluate children's progress and completed student's report cards.
- Discussed with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Meeting up with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their needs.
- Attended professional meetings and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence in and out of workplace.