Master third semester in SERP-Chem
- Ultra-fast processes : sources and time-resolved techniques
- Mono- and bimolecular radiationless deactivation (energy and electron transfer)
- Photochromic systems : classes of compounds, reaction kinetics, extension to the solid state
- Scanning and Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Application to biophysics: DNA, protein structure, cell structure, local cell ionic concentration
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
Physical and Chemical properties of nanoparticles.