Applying for Supply Chain Management & Logistics Internship
Aug 2012 - May 2016
Bachelor of Science
- Overall GPA: 3.68/4.0
- Major GPA: 3.75/4.0
I have been on the Dean's list in 2012 and 2013.
Business related courses include (followed by grades):
- Business Statistics (A)
- Microeconomics (A)
- Macroeconomics (A)
- Management Science (A)
- Financial Accounting (A)
- Managerial Accounting (A-)
- Operations Management (A-)
- International Trade (In progress)
- Marketing Management (In progress)
- Human Resources Management (In progress)
- Strategic Management (In progress)
- Business Writing (In progress)
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
Internship for Sales Operation Assistant
PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet.
During the internship in the company, my main responsibilities included:
- Weekly and monthly allocation of merchandise
- Defective returns of unqualified goods
- Special returns for urgency
- Transfer sales orders between different wholesalers
- Prompt replenishment for shortage of clients and inventory
Winterization at Purdue
- Helped rake leaves, clean gutters, trim hedges, wash windows for 200+ elderly residents in the greater Lafayette area with other members in Alpha Lambda Delta.
Shanghai Sunrise Antipoverty Foundation
- Coordinated and communicated between donors and beneficiaries.
Volunteer Teacher in Red Cross Society of China
- Taught Math, English and Music lessons to primary school students.
- Exchanged ideas about education and management with schoolmasters and managers in Gansu area.
Honor Student Issued by National Academic Society:
- Alpha Lambda Delta
- Phi Eta Sigma
Only those students who maintained 3.5/4.0 overall GPA for at least 2 semesters can be endorsed.