Student Assistant in Architecture Innovation under Information Solution
Mærsk Oil & Gas
- Update and maintenance of the global Architecture Inventory (global inventory of applications, information objects, Technology, capabilities).
- Update and maintenance of Technology and Capability Roadmaps – short and long term depictions of how a given domain plans to develop.
- Reports and dashboards for key Enterprise Architecture metrics (automation, defining and maintaining reports/dashboards)
- Maintenance of EA knowledge base
- Communication channel and material – produce, refine, communicate, and share.
Key Projects and Tasks
- Build a repository database on Focal Point and PowerSteering for global Information Solution projects globally for MOG
- Help Data analyst to manipulate global HR contractor data, rationalize, consolidate, analyse and present the data visually through diagrams and charts
- Build the IS roadmap for forecasting purpose based on the repository system my colleague and I built.
- Set up the IS global Digitalization workshop for VP, CIO and other executives
- Helping to construct an Application Portfolio Management repository for MOG globally based on current CMDB and SAP database
- Deep dive analysis on MOG’s APM, with the purpose of cost reduction, application standardization and value determination of applications.