Technology Business Management Analyst (TBMA)
Mærsk Oil & Gas
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Information Officers and other IT Executives.
- Translate CIO's and OCIO's executive visions into technical requirements and subsequent project deliverables by utilizing SaaS based Apptio.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Support TBM Director, CIO, and TBM committee to make data-driven strategic decision based on reports I produce.
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
- Received training from Apptio University and received Recognized TBMA Certificate
- Received training from Apptio University and received Elite TBMA Certificate
- Build Cost Transparency Foundation for Maersk Oil IT