Technology Business Management Analyst (TBMA)
Mærsk Oil & Gas
One of Maersk Oil Information Solution Department's new strategic initiatives is to run IT as a Business partner, and to strive for Cost Transparency for IS. The initiative chose Apptio's TBM model as the tool to lead IS to the next stage.
Technology Business Management (TBM) promotes collaboration and trust between IS and business partners by providing a data-driven framework for measuring, managing and communicating the budget, cost, consumption, and value of IT.
As a TBM Business Analyst, my key responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Information Officers and other IT Executives.
- Translate CIO's and OICO's executive visions into technical requirements and subsequent project deliverables by utilizing Apptio.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Support TBM Director, CIO, and TBM committee to make data-driven strategic decision based on reports I produce.
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Clarity, HP Service Manager, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
- Received training from Apptio University and received Recognized TBMA Certificate
- Received training from Apptio University and received Elite TBMA Certificate