Technology Business Management Analyst (TBMA)
Mærsk Oil & Gas
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Information Managers and other IT Executives.
- Translate CIO's and OCIO's executive visions into technical requirements and subsequent project deliverables by utilizing SaaS based Apptio.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Visualize data into reports to support TBM Director, CIO, and TBM committee to make data-driven strategic decisions
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership (App TCO, Service TCO), financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from systems of record such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, SNOW, HP Service Manager, Centralized Application Repository, Asset Manager, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
- Received training from Apptio University and received Recognized TBMA Certificate
- Received training from Apptio University and received Elite TBMA Certificate
- Build Cost Transparency Foundation for Maersk Oil IT