Marketing Communications Manager
- Develop and refine marketing communications strategy including digital plan with the objectives of enhancing then brand image and revenue growth in China
- Responsible for marketing material development with support from marketing insight and portfolio team, and its management
- Drive direct traffic to website, WeChat, reinforcing key brand messages, and identifying and increasing brand awareness.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy in China, including all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and implement marketing event exhibition to enhance branding awareness and increase leads for sales team.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate and management with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Support the Commercial Team on e-commerce projects.
- Actively manage and develop market team; Act as coach and mentor and trainer to team member.