- 9 years of marketing and communications experience, including 3 years of management experience.
- Specialist of built and deployed digital marketing and CRM marketing efforts and played a key part in branding, public relations, and advertising and media communication.
- Oversaw internal staff and external agencies in developing integrated marketing and communications
- Proactive and creative-thinking, faster learner, speak fluently Japanese by self-study.
- Sports lover & fan of Lululemon, a yogi and certificated pilates instructor.
Marketing Communications Manager
Oversee all digital, e-commerce, branding and marketing communications initiatives in addition to internal communications and employee training programs. Led the full range of e-commerce, mobile, and integrated web/social planning. Founded the inaugural digital marketing group and architected a comprehensive strategy for the integration of digital technology into the existing marketing establishment.
- Develop and refine marketing communications strategy including digital plan with the objectives of enhancing then brand image and revenue growth in China.
- Responsible for marketing material development with support from marketing insight and portfolio team, and its management
- Drive direct traffic to website, WeChat, reinforcing key brand messages, and identifying and increasing brand awareness.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy in China, including all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and implement marketing event exhibition to enhance branding awareness and increase leads for sales team.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate and management with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Support the Commercial Team on e-commerce projects.
- Actively manage and develop market team; Act as coach and mentor and trainer to team member.
Sep 2010Oct 2011
- coordinate regional team to generate customer acquisition retention.
- Responsible for press releases, advertisements on media Design and manage the marketing tools such as website, brochures, postersAlign with web team to drive website strategy and demand generation performance
Digital Marketing Specialist
coordinate regional team to generate customer acquisition retention.
Responsible for press releases, advertisements on media Design and manage the marketing tools such as website, brochures, posters
Align with web team to drive website strategy and demand generation performance
Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how the marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
Jun 2008Sep 2009
Implement coorporate publications
Write press release for events
Contact with fashion editors and journalists
Provide brand materials to suppliers and to media