487 Pleasant Court Chaska, MN 55318
Sep 2012 - 2015
Bachelors of Arts and Sciences
University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Minor in Family Studies
Jun 2012 - Present
Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center
- Stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins, or straws.
- Take food orders and relay orders to kitchens or serving counters so they can be filled.
- Remove trays and stack dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- Carry food, silverware, or linen on trays or use carts to carry trays.
- Totaled checks, present them to customers, and accept payment for services.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
- Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Trained new hires
Aug 2010 - Sep 2011
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals.
People Serving People
Early Childhood Development Program Assistant
Psychology Department at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul, Minnesota
Attitudes Towards Getting a Tattoo
- Skilled in using SPSS, writing research in APA format, and conducting litature reviews