Vice President of Franchise Sales
- First point of contact for all prospective franchisees.
- Developed strong rapport and maintained contact with all prospective clients through the use of CRM.
- Identified and prospected businesses that could enhance business revenue with the addition of tax preparation to existing clientele.
- Educated prospects about the tax industry and the requirements needed to start in this business.
- Equipped client with demographic studies,and potential ROI for particular markets.
- Once sale came to a close I transitioned to franchisees personal marketing manager while continuing to manage existing pipeline and the acquisition of new business.
- Role of marketing manager included, but was not limited to:
- site selection and lease negotiations,
- development and execution of customized business plan,
- office set-up,
- how to hire, and
- provide expense projections.
- Most importantly, I was instrumental in assisting in the cultivation of growth of the business through training franchisee on how to market the business for maxium success and developing repeat, loyal customers.
- At the close of the 2010 tax season I played a vital role in the development and launch of "DIY Bankruptcy" and "1040 Bookkeeping and Payroll" franchises. I am personally responsible for the sale and assisting in the opening of over 300 offices.
- My natural capacity for sales has not only enabled me to get the sale closed, but with my "hands-on" involement in the development and strenghtening support of the franchisees has attributed to the high performance of each office.