MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL GROUP
DOLCE VITA (ITALIAN RESTAURANT)
- Specializing in Italian cuisine in preparing restaurant signatures hand-made pastas and Pizzas such as Shellfish Ravioli, Ox tail and Foie Gras canneloni, including Mandarin Oriental Pizza and Pizza Dolce Vita.
- Prepared restaurant main courses such as pan-seared Veal wrapped with Parma Ham served with Fricasee of Morel and Pan-seared Seabass with Fennel and piquillos purée.
- Assist the restaurant Chef de Cuisine in maintaining and running the day to day operation.
- Assist in supervising and coordinating the activities of kitchen staff in the preparation of all kinds of food items during lunch and dinner service in the kitchen section.
- Assist to check functions event orders and daily menus.
- Oversee the daily operations and misen-place of various sections.
- Prepare daily requisition and monthly standing order.
- Ensure production follows standard recipe and all raw materials received are of the right quantity, quality and specification
- Responsible of all aspects in the kitchen operations.
- Responsible of HACCP matters of the kitchen.
- Responsible for menu planning, ordering and inventory.