Social Services Case Manager
Georgia Department Of Human Services: Division of family and Children Services
- Conducting interviews with individuals and families to assess and review their needs.
- Undertaking and writing up assessments (sometimes in collaboration with other professionals) which meet specified standards and timescales.
- Offering information and support.
- Organizing and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible.
- Recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family.
- Liaising with, and making referrals to, other agencies.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings regarding, for example, child protection or mental health.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for legal action as well as, advocating for children & families as well as giving evidence in court;
- Participating in training, supervision and team meetings.