Jack in the box
- receive payment by cash,check,credit cards,or automatic debits.
- issue receipts,refunds,credits,or change due to customers.
- assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- establish or identify prices of goods,services or admission,and tabulate bill using calculators,cash registers.
- greet customers entering establishments.
- answer customers questions ,and provide information on procedures or policies.
- maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- place food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- load trays with accessories such as eating utensils,napkins,or condiments.
- stock service stations with items such as ice, napkins,or straws.
- remove trays and stacked dishes for return to kitchen after meals are finished.
- prepare food items, such as sandwiches ,salads,tacos,fries, or beverages.