Class Educator Grade 5th (English & Social Studies)
Nalanda International School (ICSE)
- Attend variety of professional development workshops centered on learning goals, classroom management, student motivation and teaching strategies.
- Use unconventional methods to reiterate and brush up students’ reading and writing skills.
- Provide instruction to 30 students ranging in grade level from classes 5 to 8.
- Design and execute hands-on, simulation and technological approaches to subject matter to engage students in active learning.
- Construct comprehensive lesson plans and worksheets for English Language, Literature and Social Science.
- Conducted various linguistic activities and projects to get the prestigious International School Award for school.
- Chaperoning field visits, nature camps and other creative activities during the year.