Guest Liaison Officer
I serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of visitor arrival; maintaining security and telecommunications system.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.