A driven, entrepreneurial leader with sound operating and financial experience and an ability for recognizing talent and building teams. Performance driven C-suite athlete (“Pres, COO, CFO”) with demonstrated experience delivering continuous growth, achievements, and impressive leadership in start-up, hyper-growth, turnaround and growth oriented enterprises.
- Founding management team member of InPhonic, Inc., achieving INC 500 #1 ranking in 2004 as the fastest growing private company in the US.
- Successfully secured $90M in venture capital by effectively leading teams to raise, present, and coordinate five different investment rounds (Series A – E).
- Launched $150M IPO in 2004 by guiding teams through filing of S-1.
- Company achieved goal of becoming #1 in its market - the "Expedia of Wireless"
- Led turnaround at Gratis Internet in Oct 2005 taking over a company losing ($1mm) per qtr to $1mm in profit per qtr in 2008 with no outside funding.
- Achieved $53+ mm in bootstrapped revenues in three years by establishing a clear focus on free cash flow.
MBA NYU Stern School of Business (1998)
BS University of Scranton (1987), Varsity Baseball CPA