Trinity Medical Equipment
Responsible for the following:
- New order intake.
- Insurance verification.
- Eligibilty of equipment prescribed by doctor.
- Follow up surveys with patients to ensure our quality of service and equipment is exceptional.
- Coordinating delivery days and times between the patients and delivery driver to ensure efficient time management and quality service.
- Follow up with doctors to ensure that the Certificate of Medical Necessity or CMN is understood and correctly filled out.
- Track inventory in order to have equiment on hand and be as quick and efficient as possible upon receiving an order from the doctor.
- Order supplies and equipment when needed in timely and cost productive manner.