Territory Account Manager
Drive sales to end user customer accounts through Channel Partners within an assigned geographic territory to meet or exceed annual incremental quota.Manage end user accounts to deliver incremental revenue and to aid in customer retention.
Responsible for decisions regarding tactics and strategy for customer engagement, positioning Nortel solution and driving opportunity through sales process using agreed upon sales methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate the Nortel product value propositions across our suite of products. Can quickly articulate the key recruitment product attributes and pricing schedule on client sales calls.
- Through effective solution selling, drives customer loyalty by meeting and exceeding customer expectations and satisfaction levels.
- Maintain and grow recurring revenue with defined customer base
- Promote Nortel Networks brand and product awareness
- Manage the entire sales cycle and process from opportunity to closure
- Identify and present solutions to end customers
- Engage and work closely with Nortel Networks Channel Partners and the related Nortel personnel to secure sales
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Work with associated entities of Nortel to improve job related processes and reduce operational cost as applicable
- Update Nortel data bases to keep information accurate and current.