Senior Web Operations Engineer
Manhattan Software, A Trimble Company
Trimble Navigation acquired Manhattan Software, a global enterprise real estate software company which leads the field in providing technology and services for corporate real estate and facility management departments, extending Trimble’s portfolio of design-build-operate (DBO) solutions. Daily job responsibilities include coordinating deployments to all client databases, monitoring database performance and tuning accordingly, providing technical expertise in triage meetings between the development and support teams, facilitating resolution of complex technical issues, and assuming a technical account management role for designated Premium Customers.
• Created a repeatable process to migrate current customers on SQL Server to Oracle databases.
• Implemented self-hosted installations of product offerings onsite for multiple clients.
• Co-led migration of existing data center to a new hosting provider.
• Implemented monitoring and reporting for all Oracle databases with OEM.
• Implemented a parallel backup strategy to ensure all data gets backed up nightly.