I am a friendly, conscientious and dedicated individual that is committed to excellence in any endeavor. I have experience in government, private industry and non-profit organizations. In each of these industries I have enjoyed the challenge of learning something new and excelled in each position. I have an eye for detail and operational efficiency. I am a nuts and bolts kind of person; very practical and analytical. If you have a vision, but don't quite know how to get there, I am the one that develops a plan to reach that goal.
Sep 2005 - Present
Court Assistant III
- Conducted analysis of over 800 guardianship cases to determine compliance and found only 61% of cases were in compliance. Developed processes and procedures for monitoring program using the resources available. Currently over 90% compliance for open cases.
- Coordinate staff and volunteers for the monitoring of over 800 open guardianship cases.
- Promoted to lead worker role of high volume data entry and customer service unit.
Feb 2001 - Aug 2005
Court Clerk II
- Developed training protocol for new employees.
- Unit trainer.
- Clerked court proceedings of all types.
Sep 1995 - Oct 2000
Administrative Assistant/Consignment Manager
- Managed approximately 15 consignment inventories across the country with over $1 million in sales revenue per month.
- Coordinated with purchasing, production, shipping and accounting to maximize inventory turns and maintain inventory.
- Audited and collected aged accounts. Over $500 in aged accounts when I was given the responsibility and upon my departure the aged accounts balance was zero.
- Administrative assistant to the manager of the marketing which included the preparation of financial and production reports.
Feb 2008 - Jul 2009
Western Governors University
Jun 2006 - Nov 2007
Bachelor of Science
Auditing for compliance with State regulations and court orders for Guardianship Monitoring Program. Financial auditing of aged accounts. Completed reconciliation of over $500 in aged accounts to $0 in approximately 24 month period. Some discrepancies were 24 months overdue when I was given task of clearing aged accounts.
Management of inventories and maximization of inventory turns. Coordination with production, shipping and accounting.
Analyses of current operations and creation of processes and procedures for Guardianship Monitoring Program. Development of training protocol.