Responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the company such as user management, trouble shooting, help and advice. Maintaining desktop applications, local area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Managing a team of technical staff.
- Strengthening the IT infrastructure through to implementing new technologies.
- Responsible for hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Manage the IT budgets and expenditure on hardware and software.
- Developing & maintaining the company IT systems, software and databases.
- Recommending and implementing improvements and efficiencies.
- Reporting to the IT Director.
- Having excellent time management, confidentiality & communication skills.
- Having strong IT, commercial, planning and budgeting skills.
- Management of server software and associated backup routines.
- To evaluate, test, advise, train and support I.T. related projects.
- Procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance products & services.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Writing documentation for ICT procedures, security and disaster recovery.
- Maintaining documentation of changes regarding users, functions & systems.
- Managing the internal & hosted network infrastructure including: firewalls, servers, switches and telephony.