Director, Career Center
- Supervised a centralized career services office of 17 professionals, servicing graduate and undergraduate students and alumni. Services included career counseling, job search and graduate school advisement; development of experiential and full-time opportunities; engagement of alumni in several programming initiatives; management of an active on-campus recruiting program; development and maintenance of technological infrastructure, coordination of several annual fairs.
- Managed office budget including general funding, endowments, and employer contributions
- Redesigned the technical infrastructure of the office including service delivery via the web, internal sharing of data using relational databases and communication with students
- Co-taught a 120 hour course to train the office’s professional staff in career counseling techniques
- Restructured the office to create a team approach to the delivery of services
- Formed two consortia with area universities and developed several collaborative initiatives to deliver services to both graduate and undergraduate students. Both consortia are still in existence.
- Primarily responsible for employer development resulting in extensive travel and employer visits
Apr 2007 - Present
Director, Office of Career Services