- Experienced in customer service, repair operations, reverse logistics, vendors management and manufacturing.
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skills, succesfully created a warranty claims recovery process.
- More than 10 years of systems and process management experience with deployment of multiple projects intelecommunication and consumer industries from requirements gathering and analysis up to implementation.
- Experienced in information systems technology, project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis andtroubleshooting, quality management system, forecasting and planning, process re-engineering, and tracking of results.
- Project led in Philips and Nokia, responsible for the successful deployment of projects with high cost-savings impact.
Technical experienced Operations Manager with exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands in customer services, reverse logistics, repair operations and manufacturing sectors.
Jan 2011 - Mar 2012
Customer Service Repair Operations Manager
- Managed the performance and efficiency of local network – including repair, logistics and recycling vendors.
- Managed key metrics including Turn Around Time, Quality, Cost.
- Fulfilled customer Service Level Agreements within the agreed target.
- Managed inventory accuracy and efficiency.
- Managed logistics hub performance and efficiency.
- Handled operational escalation with Singapore/Malaysia Care Head.
- Planned and managed repair, spare-parts and swap device capacity.
Jan 2009 - Dec 2010
Customer Service Performance Manager
- Deployed performance measurement - KPI settings & monitoring, QV Reporting key-user.
- Analyzed regional repair vendors performance for corrective improvement.
- Conducted detailed analysis of network and identified opportunities for improvements in vendor efficiency, performance, product quality and seek cost-savings in repair warranty.
- Created a benchmarking and measurement environment for the regional repair vendors via audit &assessment exercise.
- Managed vendor development program and deployed specific and target improvement projects to improve the performance of the existing regional repair vendor (Value Stream Mapping workshop and Lean Tools)
- Deployed new technical and process improvements to the repair network.
Apr 2006 - Dec 2009
Service Solution Specialist
- Managed repair and customer service support operations for Bangladesh, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Managed and led Global and APAC projects in establishing efficient Service Operations.
- Conducted vendor audit and assessment to educate and drive them to implement Quality Management System in their repair operations and operational efficiency.
- Developed internal forecasting tool to manage and control SWAP devices and call-center cost.
- Performed country performance review and audits.
- Provided ramp-up support and process development for key vendor/supplier.
- Developed new and realign service operations processes.
- Deployed best practice in service solutions and processes.
- Collaborated with repair vendors on new sites setup cost, capacity planning, repair activities and contract to reduce the ramp-up process.