Technical experienced Operations Manager with exceptional record of delivering cost effective, high performance technology solutions to meet challenging business demands in customer services, reverse logistics, repair operations and manufacturing sectors.
- Experienced in customer service, repair operations, reverse logistics, vendors management and manufacturing.
- Strong in analytical and problem solving skills, succesfully created a warranty claims recovery process.
- More than 10 years of systems and process management experience with deployment of multiple projects intelecommunication and consumer industries from requirements gathering and analysis up to implementation.
- Experienced in information systems technology, project planning, strategic planning, systems analysis andtroubleshooting, quality management system, forecasting and planning, process re-engineering, and tracking of results.
- Project led in Philips and Nokia, responsible for the successful deployment of projects with high cost-savings impact.
Jan 2011 - Mar 2012
Customer Service Repair Operations Manager
- Managed the performance and efficiency of local network – including repair, logistics and recycling vendors.
- Managed key metrics including Turn Around Time, Quality, Cost.
- Fulfilled customer Service Level Agreements within the agreed target.
- Managed inventory accuracy and efficiency.
- Managed logistics hub performance and efficiency.
- Handled operational escalation with Singapore/Malaysia Care Head.
- Planned and managed repair, spare-parts and swap device capacity.
Jan 2009 - Dec 2010
Customer Service Performance Manager
- Deployed performance measurement - KPI settings & monitoring, QV Reporting key-user.
- Analyzed regional repair vendors performance for corrective improvement.
- Conducted detailed analysis of network and identified opportunities for improvements in vendor efficiency, performance, product quality and seek cost-savings in repair warranty.
- Created a benchmarking and measurement environment for the regional repair vendors via audit &assessment exercise.
- Managed vendor development program and deployed specific and target improvement projects to improve the performance of the existing regional repair vendor (Value Stream Mapping workshop and Lean Tools)
- Deployed new technical and process improvements to the repair network.
Apr 2006 - Dec 2009
Service Solution Specialist
- Managed repair and customer service support operations for Bangladesh, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Managed and led Global and APAC projects in establishing efficient Service Operations.
- Conducted vendor audit and assessment to educate and drive them to implement Quality Management System in their repair operations and operational efficiency.
- Developed internal forecasting tool to manage and control SWAP devices and call-center cost.
- Performed country performance review and audits.
- Provided ramp-up support and process development for key vendor/supplier.
- Developed new and realign service operations processes.
- Deployed best practice in service solutions and processes.
- Collaborated with repair vendors on new sites setup cost, capacity planning, repair activities and contract to reduce the ramp-up process.