Top Spot Inc.
- Oversee and control all funds.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, scheduling, training, supervising employees, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, labor, inventory, cash, and shortages.
- Plan, schedule, supervise, and ensure that all attendants adhere to store policies and procedures.
- Manage restaurant, gas station, and employees while on shift.
- Balance all employees registers and gas station register.
- Plan for and purchase food for food service program.
- Preside over food service employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked, prepare and serve the food.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
- Train new employees