Client Engagement Programme Manager
Ascential - Cannes Lions
A contract role for support and lead content planning, promotion and operations of the ‘Cannes Lions Masters’ programme and its activities in the lead up to and onsite at the Festival.
- Lead the promotion of the new ‘Cannes Lions Masters’ VIP programme to existing and worldwide, high profile clients, and build and nurtur robust relationships with these clients through regular contact - using salesforce to capture correspondence and create progress reports.
- Creating bespoke itinerary's alongside the programme agenda for senior creative professionals and clients.
- Support planning and coordination of the programme content and its activities in the lead up to the festival. Working closely with the Operations and Festival Content team, to secure speakers for the programme agenda, catering for the attendees, the room build and AV equipment etc.
- Onsite, I managed the project delivery of the Cannes Lions Masters programme, managing and controlling the logistics, operations and build teams and allocating the Client Engagements team's workload, monitoring progress and ensuring the content agenda run smoothly during the festival week.
- Throughout the week I was in a very customer-centric role being on-hand during the programme to keep the agenda running on time and to solve any problems that could disrupt the time table. I also overlooked catering, offered a 'concierge' style service to my clients and escorted the programme speakers to our stage.