Teacher (Lead and Assistant)
Mar 2015 - Present
Rainbow Connection Early Learning Center, Orting, Washington
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Observe and monitor childrens play activities.
- Communicate with children's guardians about daily activiteis, behaviors, and related issues.
- Keep records on individual children, inculding daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Identify signs of emotional and social developmental problems in childern and bring them to guardians' attention.
- Support children's social and emotional development.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Care for children in institutional settings, such as nursery school.
- Sterilize bottls and prepare formulas and breast milk.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing, and changing linens.