Outgoing friendly and cheerful Subway Shift Leader knows that customers make the business.Believes in delivering high-quality sandwiches and cookies every time.Able to supervise other staff and resolve all customer issues and complaints.Trusted to open and close the store depending on the shift (Weekend opener for my boss)
Trusted with money and bank deposits, and manage the store when owners are out of town
Only employee supplied with access to the safe
Help train new employees and work well with existing ones
Have learned communication skills and am expected by co-workers to handle tense situations.
• Excellent outgoing personality
• Strong believer in good customer service
• Knowledgeable about food safety standards
• Natural leadership abilities
• Good with math for cash counting
• Completes all documentation
• Good complaint resolution skills
• Reports to management
• Reduces food waste through tracking average daily sales of food drinks and cookies.
• Made certain all staff wore gloves in the food prep area.
• Interacted with customers.
• Ensured food was rotated according to schedule.
• Tracked food waste.
• Made shift bank deposits.
• Ensured cleaning checklists were followed and accomplished.
• Rotated food stock and monitored expiration dates.
• Reduced food waste by planning how much to prep for the day according to usage patterns.
• Performed all opening duties each morning.
• Baked bread prepped vegetables and mixed salads.
• Set up the sandwich making display area.
• Prepared the cash drawer.
• Wrote schedules for other shift staff.
• Handled customer complaints.
• Monitored performance of cleaning duties.
• Made sure employees took scheduled breaks in accordance with the law.
• Interacted with officials during random health department checks.