Residential Property Manager
F&T MANAGEMENT CO., Bronx NY
- Managed the full day-to-day operations of this multi-million-dollar Real Estate Portfolio consisting of several residential apartment buildings as well as some commercial properties, its staffing, budget balancing, payrolls, taxes and meeting officials.
- All repairs; managing in-house staff of Superintendents, handymen, porters & Security guards. Outside vendors i.e. Boiler Companies, Elevator Co., Exterminators, Floor Refinishers, CCTV, IT, construction contractors and more.
- Human Resources - Interview applicants, create employee job applications & work agreements, job-specific time-sheets, skills testing, pay-based introductory periods, sick days and absences logs, labor attorney correspondences.
- Respond to multiple City agencies. Dispute violations by challenging the claimed status-quo, resulting in the annual savings of tens of thousands of dollars in fines. Inspections reviewed and resolved in full.
- Purchasing; Negotiating contracts of all supplies & materials. Reviewing bills, obtaining credits from vendors. Submitting approved bills to Bookkeeping for payment.
- Renovations; 120+ units Gut Rehab of derelict properties into move-in condition homeless-hotels for New York City Department of Homeless Services. At some, I brought in my own contractors and completed the job 25% under budget and in record time. An additional 250 units comprised of four mixed-use sites completely renovated unit-by-unit to become DHS-ready in the Bronx.