Project Manager (PDTL)
IBM India Pvt Ltd
1. Have been responsible for leading a Middleware Application project team in delivering a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms & conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
2. Overall performance includes managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
3. Have been responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
4. Providing day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
5. Have a good track record in satisfying client needs through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements expressed in approved service requests.
6. Have been responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
7. Managing the Business Transformation Management Tool (BTMT) solution record through all phases of the project.
8. Major strengths include maintaining Project business dependencies, resolving issues & mitigating risks.
9. Maintaining Project Team’s cross-project communication and integration. This includes maintaining collaboration and customer expectations.
10. Focal for any project escalations in any area of the project.