Powerbar Gulf RAK (E&I Engineering Ireland)
® Project Management, on time, on scope, on budget, improving profitability, ensuring Quality
execution and customer satisfaction.
• IP54 to IP68 Low Voltage / Medium Voltage Busduct distribution turnkey Project.
• Project Engineering; Project procurement special items; Technical compliance,
• Manage the project team, co-ordinate and interface with customer, third party vendors / sub-
contractors and responsibility for all management aspects of the contract scope delivery.
• Identify upcoming projects, review the scope, and estimate the high level scope, size of the
project and associated risk.
• Work with Finance and Operations to identify opportunities for early invoicing and production
planning Order to payment.
• Accountable for the overall completion of assigned projects includes taking ownership of their
• Monitor performance Weekly/monthly basis and review estimated costs versus actual costs to
continuously improve operational metrics.
• Manage projects within assigned Region(s) from order to final sign off/payment.
• Participate in estimate review process prior to contracts or jobs being quoted to ensure that
Special requirement/labor estimates are correct and that work is achievable from a technical
• Identify variation cost well in time and get po/approval from client.
• Track progress of manufacturing, Installation, commissioning, and delivery schedules in
order to identify project risks and propose alternative solutions if any required.
• Communicate the scope of work and commissioning dates to concern stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate with end users, consultants, contractors, Operations, Finance, Field
Services and Sales in a timely manner.
• Review the backlog of orders ensuring timely invoicing and no aging of orders in the system.