ASSISTANT MANAGER, Lean Six Sigma Certified Black Belt
SYSCOM CORPORATION SAFRAN, MORPHO
- Driving the change management culture in the factory.
- Coaching of Lean Six Sigma green belt projects & continues improvement initiative.
- Identifying the improvement opportunities in the working environment.
- To lead two black belt (cost saving) projects every year. While coordinating with various departments purchase, Process engineering, maintenance, production during the course of project implementation.
- Support the Implementation of improvement initiative including problem solving techniques.
- Develop and maintain the trustful working relationship with the relevant stakeholders of the business.
- Benchmarking of the best innovation at global MORPHO level.
- Guiding for lean transformation project 50% TAT reduction order processing to customer warehouse.
- Conducting participative innovation ceremony to increase the motivation level of the factory employees.
- To lead technical/ Engineering team and ensure compliance to change management processes.
- Design & implement innovative solutions to create a Lean Brand in the organization.
- Run effective campaigns for spreading Lean, sustainability and CI as part of the DNA of the organization.