Food and Beverage Executive
Vida Hotels and Resorts.
. Directs and controls all subordinate staff to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled on time and guest expectations are met.
2. Provides guidance and assistance to the outlet employees helping them in the execution of their duties and responsibilities
. 3. Oversees the service standards in the outlet ensuring that they conform to the requisite standards and meet or exceed customer expectations.
4. Liaises with the kitchen, stewarding, bars, housekeeping and engineering to ensure that the operation runs smoothly in areas of joint responsibility.
5. Prepares duty rosters, and implements vacation and public holiday schedules.
6. Assists in the planning and execution of promotional activities as directed.
7. Maximizes revenue in the outlet by implementing up selling procedures.
8. Participates in the preparation of the outlet’s annual departmental budget as directed.
9. Assists in monitoring and controlling the hotel’s OE inventory and participates in inventory taking.
10. Conducts frequent front and back of house checks ensuring mis-en-place, service procedures, standards of cleanliness and hygiene, repair and maintenance, employee grooming and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action where necessary.
11. Assists in the maintenance of efficient administration preparing and submitting reports on time as directed.
12. Assists in the selection, training and evaluation of subordinate employee.
13. Coaches, counsels, disciplines and develops subordinate employees.