MS SQL Server Developer/Analyst
Involved in development of care management solutions for health plans and providers. Developed and delivered software tools, data analytics and support services that help streamline clinical and administrative processes, improve patient outcomes and reduce avoidable healthcare costs.
• Imported and Extracted data from various sources such as flat file, access, SQL server and loaded those data into SQL server to build various reports.
• Developed Complex Queries using different SQL joins and T-SQL Queries.
• Creating Tabular, Matrix reports (also called as crosstab or pivot), Charts and graphs as per customer requirements Using SSRS.
• Used BCP utilities, Data Transformation Services (DTS), Extract Transform Loading tool (SSIS) to populate data from various data sources, created packages for different data loading operations for application.
• Developed Windows form application using C#.Net and SQL Server to extract the patient demographics.
• Working experience on Medicare/Medicaid/QNXT environment.
• Developed programs using C#.Net, Business Objects and Entity spaces according to the business logic provided by the clients.
• Involved in discussions with the clients to understand the project requirements.
• Involved in complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) of the project including Analysis, design, develop, deployment, test, implement and production.
MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, Business Objects, Entity Spaces, Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS