Technical Project Engineer
- Lead engineer driving and scheduling large projects from start to finish with focus on removing waste/reducing cost from material, process, and logistics for the various product lines.
- Organized and lead tear down workshops for various combine and baler events that generated hundreds of cost savings ideas.
- Negotiated with cross-functional groups within the organization to get approval on projects and identified validation testing requirements needed to approve projects.
- Identified cost savings projects through tear down workshops, BOM analysis, CAD model studies, and facility walks
- Focus on investigating field failures to understand root cause of failures.
- Use ProEngineer to generate 3D layouts and 2D GD&T drawings of Combine and Hay Baler components to resolve reliability issues found in the field.
- Work with vendors to resolve design/quality issues related to their product.
- Submit and manage shop work orders to produce prototype components to validate the new design concept.
- Submit, manage, and aid in lab test work orders to validate both function and durability of new design concept.