Valet Supervisor/Front Desk
Central Parking/ACE Parking
- Transfer luggage, trunks, and packages to and from rooms, loading areas, vehicles, or transportation terminals, by hand or using baggage carts.
- Greet incoming guests and escort them to their rooms.
- Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest.
- Assist physically challenged travelers and other guests with special needs. Maintain clean lobbies or entrance areas for travelers or guests.
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Explain the operation of room features such as locks, ventilation systems, and televisions.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots. Greet customers and open their car doors.
- Calculate parking charges, and collect fees from customers. Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles.
- Inspect vehicles in order to detect any damage.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized. Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations. Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of other employees.