Accomplished marketing leader with expertise in all aspects of successful integrated marketing, digital product marketing and advertising, print/OOH advertising, public relations, event planning, and team management. Excels in managing multiple projects concurrently with strong problem solving and follow-through skills. Strong understanding of earned media tactics. Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and create cohesive teams that achieve results. Experience sourcing vendors, negotiating contracts, developing RFP’s and managing budgets. Superb written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Director of Marketing
- Responsible for leading the team that creates, develops, and implements all of myMatrixx’s B2B and consumer marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and devices. This includes managing the creative process for all social media outlets, press releases, website, printed marketing materials, blogs, and white papers.
- Responsible for conceptualization and implementation for all branding, merchandising and dissemination of branded materials for myMatrixx’s sales team to ensure alignment with sales goals.
- Additional responsibilities include managing vendor relationships for freelance graphic design and media buying for both digital and print.
- Oversee conferences and trade show logistics to meet company goals.
- Review monthly P/L to ensure department is trending correctly against budgetary guidelines.
Key accomplishments to date:
☛ 25% Growth in Direct visitors to website
☛ 26% Growth in Organic Search visitors to website
☛ 43% Growth year over year in Referral visitors to website
☛ 4% Growth in Pages viewed per session
☛ 10% Growth in Time spent on our website Email Campaigns
☛ 44% Growth year over year in Email campaign interactions leading to website visits
☛ 5% Growth in Open Rate
*All percentages represent a year-over-year comparison
Nov 2013Oct 2014
Manager of Brand Strategy
Habitat for Humanity International
- Drove a comprehensive brand strategy at Habitat for Humanity International through the management and development of the brand portfolio, brand architecture program, naming strategy, brand assets and creation of brand central guidelines.
- Leveraged core brand asset evaluation tools to track brand health, identify key drivers and define opportunities. Strong collaboration with research and analytics teams to develop insights and competitive intelligence to define the impact and opportunity of the brand across the category and key segments served.
Jun 2008Jul 2013
Distribution and Marketing Executive
Disney and ESPN Media Networks
- Developed and executed integrated marketing and distribution initiatives for Disney and ESPN’s linear, mobile, second screen (iOS/Android) and internet brands in support of network carriage protection and growth
- Produced over $10M in revenue for The Walt Disney Company’s mobile/broadband products (ESPN3, Disney Connection) from fiscal years 2009-2012; consistently met and/or exceeded distribution goals by prospecting and growing ARPU for the accounts I managed as outlined by our division
- Worked with our affiliates on the development, design, and rollout of all customer sales communication tools (Direct mail, e-marketing, customer website design, bill inserts, print, radio, TV, and new media initiatives) as they pertain to annual sports and family marketing efforts.
- Developed customized digital solutions for NCTC clients around NBA/NLF/NCAA properties. Including management of website development that featured our brand portfolio.
- Leveraged ESPN on-air talent and league (NBA/MLB/NCAA/NFL) resources to enhance on-the-ground initiatives, including customized spots, and appearances at robust promotions in market
Georgia State University College of Business
Dual Concentration: International Business & Marketing
University of Maine- Machias
BS Business Administration: Marketing