Seeking a position with an outstanding company to further my work experience.
• Operate and produce sporting events for radio including Oral Roberts and Kansas University basketball games, various high school sporting events, and college and NFL football games.• Hosted a High School coach's show that consisted of weekly live interviews. • Communicate directly with play-by-play analysts to ensure effective programming.
• Managed staff of 10 reporters.• Responsible for all news content for print and copy editing of stories submitted.• Worked with Faculty Advisor, Managing Editor, and Editor-in-Chief daily to ensure effective publication of the daily newspaper.
May 2011 - Sep 2011
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers as well as maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for helping customers dock, move, clean and gas boats.
- Performed a variety of duties including: stocking boat supplies, counting inventory, cashier and other duties on an as-needed basis.
Jun 2011 - Sep 2011
Sharky's Bar at Hammerhead Marina
- Responsible for opening and closing the bar.
- Responsible for maintaining liquors, beer and tap beer.
- Provided excellent customer service representational of Hammerhead Marina.
Oct 2009 - Aug 2010
• Managed staff of 10 editors.• Responsible for interviewing and hiring new employees.• Responsible for all printed content, layout design, copy editing, and printer coordination to ensure effective publication of a bi-monthly newspaper.• Worked with the Faculty Advisor and the Dean of Communications Department on a regular basis.
Feb 2009 - Sep 2009
• Greet and seat guests in a professional manner representative of the Hideaway.• Provide excellent service to ensure that guests enjoy their dining experience.