Regional Product Manager
Gulf Air Conditioning Manufacturing Industries LLC
- To manage and direct the products business in an assigned region (volume, margin, profitability goals) in order to ensure optimum market coverage for product lines.
- To establish and sustain key external relationships with customers and executives in each of the channels and gets actively involved within the industry in order to determine new ways to distribute and sell and product offerings.
- To set volume and profit objectives for each channel in the Region and ensure objectives meet the overall business plan.
- To provide product support and trainings to all external channels and internal sales teams.
- To supervise team of application/product engineers and to develop the team to be the product subject matter experts.
- Liaison between the factory and the sales channels.
- To identify and direct priorities which assist in the development of new products, catalogs, selection programs, tools, and support requirements necessary to advance the selling effectiveness of the product sales organization.
- To drive new/existing product launches and to enlist/certify these products with relevant local/regional/international regulatory authorities.
- Full responsibilities of the Forecast, accuracy of the Forecast and driving SOP (Sales Operation Planning) in a monthly basis.
- To evaluate existing market coverage and opportunity and develops plans for each channels to maximize product sales.
- To develop and implement strategies to continually increase top line revenue, maximize margins and increase market share for regional product sales.