- Lead cross-functional teams of designers, editors and production managers in proposing, researching, writing, editing, and designing to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Managed incorporation of brand identity and messaging into every aspect of print and online materials, including social media, advertising and direct marketing (mail, electronic).
- Reduced costs by more than 50%, saving $150,000 on the university's largest annual mailing to alumni.
- Doubled output and grew client base by 17%, managing the ongoing collateral communication needs of undergraduate schools, offices of student affairs, admission, and IT in support of the enrollment, branding, and public relations goals of the university.
- Improved the bottom line, efficiencies and environmental sustainability by innovating new publication designs and adapting print publications to electronic formats, increasing direct-mail response rates.