Directed accounting, finance, and fund administration functions of the 35 COM Group managed funds across 6 different investment strategies. Supervised 7 accounting professionals, 2 managers, and 5 accounting associates in performing at optimal levels. Facilitated reporting including quarterly performance letter, quarterly financial statements, individual capital account statements, and asset/fund level performance calculations. Performed SEC registered investment advisor compliance oversight of performance reporting/investor communications.
- Private Equity – 2 funds totaling $2 billion of commitments invested in leveraged acquisitions, recapitalizations, management buyouts, and small/midcap growth equity transactions.
- Controlled Distressed Debt – 2 funds totaling $1.3 billion of commitments, which seek to make control investments in distressed securities of over-leveraged companies with a goal of converting the debt to equity through a financial restructuring.
- European Mezzanine – 2 funds totaling $1.3 billion of commitments, which employed a disciplined credit- oriented approach to investing in mezzanine debt securities of middle and large market companies that were controlled by leading European equity sponsors.
- 11 U.S. cash flow collateralized loan funds with $3.7 billion of assets invested in the U.S. leverage loan and high yield bond markets.
- 5 European cash flow collateralized loan funds with $2.6 billion of assets invested in the European leveraged loan market.
- A publicly traded business development company (BDC) with $100 million of assets invested in the U.S. leverage loan and high yield bond markets.