Office Coordinator II
Office Depot, Inc. (Contract Sales Division)
Provided overall support to the East/Southeast Region Vice-President, Human Resources Manager, Florida Regional Director, nine District Sales Managers and their respective teams of up to 170 associates.
- Drafted and composed correspondence, prepared, organized and compiled confidential material for meetings, and developed presentations.Coordinated travel and related expenses as well as all aspects of region-wide meetings.
- Served as liaison between Human Resources and associates for questions related to Human Resource policies, procedures and benefits.
- Assisted with budget reconciliation and other forecasting/planning activities; gathered, analyzed and prepared statistical information into reports; monitored data changes and updated reports as necessary.
- Supervised seven sales support assistants; assigned work, assisted with complex issues, coached and mentored, submitted payroll, monitored time and attendance utilizing Kronos timekeeping system.Maintained operational integrity by ensuring that processes were effectively established and followed.
- Posted position openings into Peoplesoft and screened potential applicants.Processed all associate confidential information including: drug testing; background verifications; new hire orientation and maintenance of local personnel files.
- Received the Impact Player Award – Florida Region 4th Quarter 2004; Acceleration Award, South Florida 2004; received numerous compliments from management, peers and associates for performance and contributions.
- Set up and maintained a Microsoft Sharepoint site, providing valuable links, resources and information to the entire Florida Region.
- Captured, reported and directed sales expense information resulting in the North Florida region finishing at $466,000 below selling expense budget in 2006.These efforts continued to effectively reduce the same expenses in successive years.