- Held the position of Project Manager for American Associates, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev while updating and re-designing their corporate office space.
- Held the position of Project Manager for Pratt's graduate level marketing class.
- Active member of AIGA, New York Chapter.
- Published artwork in The York Review.
- Community service hours with The Giants football team.
- Received outstanding art achievement award.
- Traveled abroad for 1 month in order to enhance my knowledge of Art History and to experience the cultures of other countries.
My job is to make you look good! I provide high quality design for my clients that has a fresh look and a creative solution. With the ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, my strategy is to take a problem and solve it in a visually pleasing and creative way.
Available upon request.
Sep 2007 - Present
- Design marketing material, event invitations, brochures, magazine ads, posters, corporate identity, event journals, and e-vites for 8 regional offices and 1 national office.
- Assist in building and maintaining a corporate brand throughout the company.
- Work as a member of a team providing ideas and insight on how to improve projects and new business ideas including the production of our quarterly newsletter.
- Follow projects through the printing process; picking out paper stock, making sure all files are prepared according to printing standards and checking all proofs before final print.
- Provide light administrative assistance to the Marketing Director.
Dec 2003 - Present
- Print design including but not limited to invitations, corporate identity, corporate marketing material, signage, menus, post cards, posters, ad campaigns, brochures, magazine and newspaper advertisements, e-vites, newsletters, flyers, CD album artwork, catalogs, billboards, book covers, proposals and t-shirts.
- Advertising design.
- Provide contracts and proofs for clients. Follow work flow through from concept to print.
Aug 2005 - Sep 2007
- Design promotional material as needed for Participant Consultants.
- Answer and screen high volume phone service.
- Light typing in Excel and Microsoft Word to support all departments.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Manage conference room calender.
- Update and maintain company extension list and attendance sheet.
- Generate overnight delivery labels.
- Contact messenger service for all pick-ups and maintain a record log.
- Meet and great all visitors.
- Responsible for upholding a professional image for the company brand.