- Extensive practical business experience focused on International Supply Chain Management (sourcing, procurement, fleet management, freight forwarding, distribution, pay roll, inventory management, information systems, service support, and administrative systems) in both the public and private sector.
- Proven experience in developing and managing programs from conception through implementation on time and on budget, domestically and internationally.
- Problem solver with comprehensive experience in planning, directing and coordinating the activities of large and small groups involved in diverse activities.
- At the Board level and through Senior levels of Government positioned major procurement programs and policies for approval and funding,
- Successfully managed strategic change initiatives, particularly in identifying alternative service delivery solutions and outsourcing services.
- Approach to management is practical, based on common sense, and leadership style is one of example, team facilitation and coaching.
Vice President Contracts
SkyLink Aviation Inc
Focus on Internatinal Business/SCM with a minor in information systems