Technical Writer III / Program Management Support Specialist
Department of State, Bureau of Information Resource Management - Intercom Federal Systems (Contractor)
- Lead Writer/Editor - Produces and delivers high-level program process documentation to PM covering a variety of program needs, ex: SOPs, SOW, SLA review, meeting minutes, performance summaries, etc.
- Analyzes on-going reporting methods and evaluates areas for technical improvement.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance documentation delivery on a monthly basis
- Responsible for risk monitoring and mitigation, coordinates and facilitates monthly risk registry meetings
- Monthly Reporting Metrics Analyst - Responsible for the drafting, editing, formatting, and proofreading of reporting materials for production. Maintains QA audits and reporting records on SharePoint
- Ensures readability, consistency, accuracy, and clarity in program documentation. Creates templates for reporting consistency among multiple teams and functional areas
- Records and maintains information for contract-wide SharePoint site
- Ensures contextual integrity and accuracy of technical documents by reviewing materials with Subject Matter Experts, PMs, team leads, and other contributing professionals
- Maintains all on-boarding records for new on-site personnel as well as all instances of security paperwork/training renewals
- Assists in the interviewing and evaluation of potential new hires for IT development, operations, and management activities
- Participates in high-level meetings with government officials as well as contract-level meetings with program officials and subject experts.