Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.
- Utilizing integrated marketing communications to manage the law firm’s daily marketing-related initiatives; responsibilities include public relations, graphic design, website management, client relations, brand management, and event planning for all locations, practice groups and attorneys
Locations: Greenville, Columbia, Charleston and Charlotte
- Maintaining relationships with media outlets and working to obtain article placements, attorney quotes, and related press regarding the firm’s attorneys and practice areas.
- Content creation and development; consistently working to locate and draft news of interest for publication
- Developing various advertisements in association with the firm’s sponsorships and ensuring timely submission of placements
- Supporting the firm’s administration with various internal graphic design and promotional requests.
- Ensures the firm’s brand and related messaging is accurately promoted and communicated internally and externally
- Editing, organizing, and timely distributing print and electronic materials for proposals
- Assisting the firm’s attorneys with competitive intelligence requests; building a database for current and prospective clients
- Working with the firm’s practice groups to develop and implement business development plans
- Developing and managing the firm's marketing budget