Full Lifecycle Information Technology Recruiting
- Recruited IT professionals as PAG employees and for contract assignments for Fortune 500 clients, including Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Data Analysts, Architects, Database Administrators, and Software Developers.
- Managed multiple simultaneous job orders, balancing competing priorities and responding nimbly to rapidly changing focus.
- Responsibilities included creating and posting effective online advertisements, utilizing internet search facilities and internal database for sourcing, conducting in-depth interviews assessing skills and personality, formatting resumes, checking references, packaging and presenting candidates, negotiating compensation and extending offers.
- Educated candidates on PAG history, values, mission statement, and benefits package.
- Matched candidate skills, experiences and personalities with client job requirements and target teams.
Administrator/Subject Matter Expert for WinSearch Candidate Database
- Documented manual user setup procedures.
- Educated new teammates on fundamentals of database including inserting new candidates, identifying required activities, adding documents and activities, conducting searches, sending mass emails, creating ticklers and next contact reminders, and submitting candidates to job opportunities.
- Coached experienced users in expanding database search and administrative skills
- Used exceptional database search skills to fully exploit panel of existing pre-qualified candidates.
- Created, documented and implemented procedure to incrementally purge database, optimizing storage and increasing search speed.
Subject Matter Expert for CareerBuilder Job Board
- Documented posting and searching procedures.
- Educated teammates on site intricacies and anomalies.
- Point of Contact for technical and operational issues.
- Responsible for daily maintenance, monitoring and support.
- Concentrated on placement of Smart Grid, SmallWorld, and other professionals
Developed Network of Candidates
- Monitored market hiring trends, identifying future consulting needs.
- Developed strong database of active and passive candidates through proactive recruiting tactics.
- Established relationships with outplacement firms and professional associations.
- Represented PAG at career fairs and networking events.
- Established strong relationships with placements and not-placed candidates, reaping exceptional return by referral.
- Developed strong working relationships with Client Development Managers, Recruiter teammates, Human Resources, and Consultants.