SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, including direct mail and e-marketing.
- Develop campaign budgets.
- Organization identity and branding.
- Oversee distribution of marketing materials.
- Comprehensive e-marketing and social media integration.
- Oversee the efficient processing of group ticket orders.
- Respond to group sales inquiries.Collaborate with group sales marketing personnel from other performing arts organizations to develop and implement joint marketing campaigns and events.
- Participate in various community events to increase visibility for group sales programs and benefits.
- Write and disseminate press releases.
- Media list management.
- Calendar listing management.
- Participate in events to increase organization’s visibility within the community.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with corporate, educational, and community groups.
- Graphic design of logos and website graphics.
- Design and oversee the production of marketing materials.
- Plan and execute group events, including pre-performance backstage tours, receptions targeted to young professionals, and special events for university students.
- Manage volunteer docent program, including recruitment, training, and scheduling of docents.