Ceci provides comprehensive marketing solutions for organizations large and small. Ceci specializes in the specific needs of non-profit performing arts organizations and individual artists. Ceci combines years of expertise in performing arts, marketing, sales, and design to create clean and professional solutions while utilizing a full understanding of the non-profit dynamic.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, including direct mail and e-marketing.
- Develop campaign budgets.
- Organization identity and branding.
- Oversee distribution of marketing materials.
- Comprehensive e-marketing and social media integration.
- Oversee the efficient processing of group ticket orders.
- Respond to group sales inquiries.Collaborate with group sales marketing personnel from other performing arts organizations to develop and implement joint marketing campaigns and events.
- Participate in various community events to increase visibility for group sales programs and benefits.
- Write and disseminate press releases.
- Media list management.
- Calendar listing management.
- Participate in events to increase organization’s visibility within the community.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with corporate, educational, and community groups.
- Graphic design of logos and website graphics.
- Design and oversee the production of marketing materials.
- Plan and execute group events, including pre-performance backstage tours, receptions targeted to young professionals, and special events for university students.
- Manage volunteer docent program, including recruitment, training, and scheduling of docents.
2007 - Present
Group Sales & E-Marketing Manager
1. Develop a season Group Sales plan with the Director of Marketing to include all Group Sales mailings, events, collateral, and events.
2. Field all incoming Group Sales inquiries and handle all Group Sales seating, transactions, and ticket printing including producing appropriate contracts for each order.
3. Develop a season calendar of all Education events, including but not limited to school performances and family performances.
4. Manage all aspects of education programs to include communication with teachers and school districts, registration, produce study guides, and program evaluation.
5. Develop a season e-marketing calendar to include all e-mail communications and web updates.
6. Create and send all e-mail communications utilizing skills in graphic design, HTML, and internet.
7. Update the Palm Beach Opera website as necessary using a web-based CMS system as well as skills in graphic design and HTML.
8. Manage all website and e-mail communication statistics and provide regular reports.
Mar 2006 - Present
As the President & Creative Director of CeciCreative, I provide comprehensive marketing solutions for organizations large and small. I combine years of expertise in performing arts, marketing, sales, and design to create clean and professional solutions while utilizing a full understanding of the non-profit dynamic.
A partial client list includes:
Washington National OperaPalm Beach OperaBallet FloridaBach Festival of Central FloridaMasterworks Chorus of the Palm BeachesSeraphic FireTimothy Myers, ConductorMarianne Cope, SopranoThe Society of the Four ArtsDoreen M. Grasso, ArtistSouth Moon PhotographyBoynton Regional Symphony OrchestraRoyal Poinciana Chapel
My niche specialities are e-marketing and group sales for non-profit arts organizations.