Public Health Nurse I
- Manage the health needs of children in grades Pre-K to 6 in a school serving approximately
- Maintain detailed records on each student; monitor existing and new onset conditions with
- Administer medications and prescribed treatment, triage emergencies and provide
immediate first aid.
- Provide teaching, counseling and support services to students, staff, faculty and parents.
- Participate in NYC childhood health initiatives; Managing Asthma in schools, Screening the
at Risk Student and obesity prevention.