Lead House Supervisor
Frienship Shelter, Inc.
- Aided homeless individuals in achieving self-sufficiency by supplying guidance, structure, and security.
- Directed a team of house supervisors toward a common goal of compassionate, consistent service to homeless clientele. Maintained safety and structure of homeless shelter by supervising, scheduling, and training a staff of six house supervisors.
- Managed a community of thirty-two homeless individuals by scheduling appointments, facilitating meetings, assigning chores, enforcing rules, monitoring program compliance, mediating conflict, observing and reporting behavior, and coordinating with case management staff.
- Led weekly meetings and facilitate groups and projects.
- Assisted volunteers and donors as needed.
- Conducted and processed program intakes and exits.