Sales Associate/Tournament Coordinator
Play N Trade Video Games
- Greeted customers, displayed merchandise, suggested selections that met customer's needs and emphasized selling points of article, such as quality and utility.
- Maintained inventory and price control on store merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Executed daily operations such as entering membership information, checking phone messages, testing games for common problems, cleaning discs and cartridges, and organizing sales floor
- Obtained merchandise requested by customers.
- Removed and recorded amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Coordinated, promoted, and moderated monthly local and national tournaments in store.
- Assigned roles to fellow employees during tournaments