- Over four years of providing excellent customer service
- Over two years of sales experience
- Extensive knowledge in Windows and Mac OS, and software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experienced in using graphic design programs such as Adobe PhotoShop.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
Oct 2008 - Dec 2010
Sales Associate/Tournament Coordinator
Play N Trade Video Games
- Greeted customers, displayed merchandise, suggested selections that met customer's needs and emphasized selling points of article, such as quality and utility.
- Maintained inventory and price control on store merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales.
- Executed daily operations such as entering membership information, checking phone messages, testing games for common problems, cleaning discs and cartridges, and organizing sales floor
- Obtained merchandise requested by customers.
- Removed and recorded amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Coordinated, promoted, and moderated monthly local and national tournaments in store.
- Assigned roles to fellow employees during tournaments
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009
Intern/Teacher's Aide/Office Assistant
- Helped teachers maintain order in classrooms
- Introduced parents and students to institution by conducting tour of school
- Prepared copies of worksheets for class activities
- Supervised students during class time and recess
- Provided excellent customer service
- Checked emails for customer payment receipts
- Occasionally open and close school
- Discussed programs being offered to potential students
- Organized office and student files
- Arranged lessons between tutors and students
Feb 2006 - Oct 2008
- Executed daily operations of maintaining product placement, restocking items, using a cash register, and clean bathrooms
- Stocked shelves, counters, and tables with merchandise
- Set up advertising displays and arranged merchandise on counters and tables to promote sales
- Answered customers' questions concerning location and pharmacy hours
- Maintained inventory and price control on store merchandise
Aug 2009 - Present
Pursuing BA in Business Management
Florida International University
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Business Management
Aug 2006 - Apr 2009
AA Music Education and AS Music Business
Miami Dade College
- Relevant Coursework includes:
- Calculating mechanical royalties for artists
- Filing a copyright form
- Inspected websites for design techniques
- Creating and designing websites.
- Analyzing various laws concerning intellectual property
Extensive knowledge in Windows and Mac OS, and software Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel Experienced in using graphic design programs such as Adobe PhotoShop.
Over four years of providing excellent customer service Over two years of sales experience