Perform tasks as needed on the selling or closing of the TransUnion Real Estate Services subsidiary.
Director-Business Planning, Wilmington, DE and Anaheim, CA
Led the integration of three companies acquired by TransUnion Real Estate Services. Managed cross-functional teams to ensure the integration of three acquired companies in excess of 500 employees, integrating resources, processes and responsibilities into parent company.
- Received eight MVP awards from customers, management, peers, and team members.
- Created and managed to an integration plan document that included clear goals for the new company. Integrated resources, processes and systems. Facilitated completion of the plan as scheduled.
- Minimized or eliminated legal, financial and business risks by managing the due diligence review.
- Oversaw successful California Department of Insurance compliance audit.
- Exceeded goals by proactively coaching, mentoring and managing team.
- Developed integration templates for all functional areas of company to be used for M&A integration projects corporate-wide.
Managed Product and Process Management Group, Wilmington, DE
Created this department, reporting to the CFO. Charter was to improve company's ability to develop new products and implement process improvements throughout the organization.
- Broadened and strengthened customer relationships by incorporating feedback and finding opportunities to exceed customer needs and implementing new products and services.
- Managed to completion the development of a new title product, from design through sales training.
- Managed the geographic consolidations of title search, appraisal and closing operations.
- Managed the migration of a major banking customer to a new ordering system.
Team Leader-Internet Project Management Group, Chicago, IL
Created this department, reporting to Director, Project Services Group. Objective was to consolidate various departmental web sites into one TransUnion web site. Effort included, with Marketing, a total rebranding for the company.
- Completed project, meeting all goals, eliminating a major competitive disadvantage.
- Created TransUnion's first-ever web-based consumer credit report ordering capability.
- Managed up to 10 project managers, business and technical analysts.