Project Manager / Sales Representative
Responsible for survey and prepare technical specifications, project plan, blueprints, and quotation for telecommunications infrastructure projects, including installations of fiber optic, copper cable, surveillance, access control, grounding systems, air conditioning and active networking devices.
- Coordinate the installation of 80+ AT&T antennas in the Mexico raceway
- Lead 2000+ Panduit network nodes installation for different customers
- Test network services with Fluke Networks DSX-5000 Cable Analyzer
- Supervise grounding systems installation for customers
- Purchase material for new installations including Panduit or Furukawa FO, copper cable and pipeline