Outstanding experience with a proven track record of problem solving as well as understanding End User needs; including extensive experience with high volume distribution and manufacturing systems.
- Excellent at meeting information technology staff project goals by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Proficient in maintaining staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Excellent communication skills across all departments -leading to improved communications where there was once lacking communications
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing organization technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying corporate goals, strategies, practices, and end user projects
- Superior computer skills with database expertise and an aptitude for learning and maintaining new software
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; maintaining an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; as well as initiating corrective actions
- Exceptional analytical, computer, interpersonal and teamwork skills -leading to many new, exciting inter-company opportunities/changes
- Implemented and managed major replacement of current ERP System – utilizing the ‘big bang’ approach to bring the project in on time and under budget.
- Implemented and managed CRM initiative utilizing Open Source software (Splendid CRM) – saving the organization over $25,000.00 in development and software costs.
- Proficient in Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, this includes working knowledge of JAVA, ASP, PHP, CFM, HTML, XML, EDI, C/C++, COM, .NET, SQL, NAS, WebSphere, Citrix and others.
Skills/Qualifications: Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management